Protect your investment from unexpected repair costs
With the Medium-Duty Truck Powertrain Plus program brought to you by DSD Insurance and backed by Allstate, you may be able to reduce the likelihood of expensive and unexpected out-of-pocket repair costs. We understand that your goal is to limit the cost of future repairs and to protect your investment. This program is specifically tailored to meet the needs of the independent distributor network.
- Protects distributors from out of pocket expenses due to vehicle breakdown
- Peace of mind – Fast and efficient claim process
- Different coverage intervals to meet driver needs
- No out of pocket expense (other than deductible) – we reimburse repair facility for covered repairs
- Rental vehicle coverage for up to 10 days while covered vehicle is being repair for a covered Breakdown
- All repairs have a minimum of a 12 month / 12,000 miles warranty
- Program applies to covered Breakdowns within the fifty (50) United States and Canada
- Low cost and weekly payment option that is deducted directly from your weekly settlement
- All covered repairs covered under an Allstate Vehicle Service Contract will have a minimum of 12-month or 12,000-mile warranty, regardless of contract expiration
- Protects against rising cost of inflation
We’ve got you covered.
Your vehicle will likely need more repairs the more miles it is driven-often after your factory warranty has expired. With Powetrain Plus, you won’t have to worry about high repair costs for a covered breakdown. The chart below shows how the Vehicle Service Contract goes above and beyond the typical factory warranty.
Powertrain Plus at a Glance
We designed the program to provide extended coverage on the parts that are essential to the operation of your truck. These parts are often the most expensive to repair, too. The major parts that are covered under our program:
- Front Axle and Suspension
- Wheel bearings and U-joints
- Rear Axles, Suspension and Drive Line
- Lift Gate and much more!*
Coverage begins on the day the contract is purchased and expires on the expiration date or expiration mileage, whichever occurs first. The Powertrain Plus program carries an 84 month term, with that term beginning when the vehicle is first put into service. For example:
NEED TO ADD THE VEHIVLE/ORIGINAL IN-SERVICE DATE/POWERTRAIN PLUS EXPIRATION DATE “grid”
Always there with expert service.
When you need us, we’ll be there to give you expert support from trained professionals.
- Exceptional claims handling
- Qualified ASE Master Technicians
- Quick claims processing payable by credit card
- Bilingual customer service
This is a summary of the Vehicle Service Contract. Please refer to the contract provisions for further details, plan and benefit availability, exclusions, conditions and limitations. This plan is Administered by Pablo Creek Services, Inc. This product is underwritten by First Colonial Insurance Company (Home Office: Jacksonville, FL) and Northbrook Indemnity Company; each of these entities is a part of the Allstate family of companies (Home Office: Northbrook, IL) allstate.com. ©2009 Allstate Insurance Company.