Services We Provide for Independent Food Distributors
Commercial Auto, General Liability, Cargo and Hand-held Computer Insurance
- Protect yourself, your business and ‘mission critical’ equipment from loss
- No down-payment required to secure coverage –– don’t delay, start today
- Pay on weekly settlement –– this makes it easy and convenient for you
- $50,000 or $100,000 coverage is available
- Limited underwriting makes it easier and faster to get the coverage you want
- Pays $250 to have your disabled truck towed-in for repairs
Vehicle Service Contracts
- Pays to repair mechanical breakdown/s that happen to your truck
- Pays benefits to your employees who are injured on-the-job
- Create a legal business entity that may be required to work with your company
Payroll and Accounting Services
- Manage payroll paperwork and access tax-preparation services
- Keep the I.R.S. off your back and out of your business
Insurance Support Team
- Access 14 highly experienced, well-trained insurance professionals at any time
- Get guidance to navigate the various options, limitations, and exclusions of
available policies so you make informed, sound decisions for your business
- Know your risks and use our team to have them covered, fully and properly
Don’t Delay! Call Us TODAY –– (866) 621-1770 for more information on anything involving insurance and your business
Flowers Foods Independent Distributors
DSD Insurance is the Exclusive Settlement Deduction Insurance provider for Flowers Foods Independent Distributors. We have been helping Flowers Distributors succeed in business since 1987 with Commercial Auto, General Liability, Inland Marine and Life Insurance products that are designed to meet the specific needs of these unique business men and women.
DSD Insurance was formed in 2005 to continue the fine service previously provided Flowers Distributors since 1987 by The Tram Norris Agency.
If you have questions or concerns about your existing coverage, would like to change your coverage or need to report or discuss a claim, please contact us at 866-621-1770 Monday thru Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM CST. Outside of these business hours, please follow the directions provided by the telephone system to reach the assistance you need.
Please remember that in order to bind or change coverage you must talk to an agent representative. If you leave a telephone message or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will contact you during regular business hours.
We write a consistent coverage package for Flowers independent Distributors. The following links are a brief description of the coverage that is included in this “package”. These package descriptions are simplified and intended for illustration only. For specific coverage questions, please refer to your policy or contact our office.